Download and complete the Application Form from our website. You must fill in all the information required in the application form.
Certified copies of:
- Student's passport.
- Copy of Student's Visa (if any).
- Academic qualification and the academic results, including year 12 and above translated to English.
- Evidence of Student's English language proficiency (such as IELTS certificate, English certificates).
- Relevant employment details (if any).
Note: All certified translations must accompany documents that are not in English.
Copies may be certified by:
- The institute that originally issued the documents
- A Justice of the Peace or Public Notary
- An authorized ANC agent
- An Australian overseas diplomatic mission or Australian Education Centre staff member
If a student is seeking to apply for credit transfer from their previous study, please attach your academic certificates, transcripts and/or statement of attainment with a Credit Transfer Request Form.
Students can also send their application via email to: email@example.com
Students should put the correct subject which includes their nationality, name and application.
When students send applications through emails, the Letter of Offer will be issued as conditional and the student is required to submit their original document/ or certified true copies of document to the Admission office when you enrol at ANC.
After the email is received, it will take approximately 3 to 5 working days to process and send back the Letter of Offer to the student.
If a student does not receive a reply from ANC, the should email again or call us to find out about their application. This is to check whether the email was not received by ANC due to some unexpected technical failure.
International students are encouraged to apply through our overseas agents who can assist them in the preparation of their application.
Please contact the ANC Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our agents' offices near to you.
If the application is successful, a Letter of Offer with enclosed Enrolment Acceptance Agreement will be forwarded to the student for them to sign and return it to ANC Admission office.