ANC’S TUITION FEE COVERS
• Administration of the course;
• Access and use of ANC’s facilities;
• Training and Assessment services
• Support services; and
• Issuing of a student’s certificate or Statement of Attainment*.
*Subject to competency of one or more units of competency being completed and the course fee being paid in Full.
Other charges, that ANC’S TUITION FEES DO NOT COVER:
· Enrolment Fee;
· material and equipment fee;
· Any postage requirements to ANC, e.g., Posting of completed assessments for marking, letters and certificates;
· Replacing issued documents which the student has lost or damaged.
Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). You must have health cover for the duration of your enrolment as a condition of your visa requirements. OSHC will help you pay for any medical or hospital care you may need while you are studying in Australia, and will contribute towards the cost of prescription medicines and an ambulance in an emergency. Dental, optical and physiotherapy are not covered. See more information about the NIB OSHC at https://www.nib.com.au/overseas-students
Refer to "Enrolment Acceptance Agreement" for other fee and charges.
Prospective students are encouraged to conduct their own research so they can know their possible living cost in Melbourne, Australia. For your reference, please read ANC Student Handbook or go to:
Note: Students having financial difficulties to pay their tution fee can come and discuss their circumstances to ANC staff.